Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Winner of October Challenge

I'm sorry I forgot to post the winner of the October Challenge...

Congratulations, Carrie's Custom Cards
Please email me asap at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address. Inventory is starting to run low, so you will need to redeem your prize soon. If you don't redeem your prize soon, I can give you 4 Free Wags 'n Whiskers Digital Stamps. 

******
Thank you all for playing along with the Stamp and Create Challenges. I am going to miss these challenges and seeing all of your wonderful creations. 
******

Don't forget that everything is on sale 40%-60% off

2 comments:

  1. Lacey, I want to thank you for all of your challenges and sponsorships. I wish you much success and joy in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very grateful you did share your knowledge here. It is an excellent post. Here is my blog - Photo editing & photography tips.This may help you to find something useful

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!