Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Payment issues have been corrected

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

Well, this has been a rough week. 
First the payment module on the website wasn't working, and then I ended up having to have an emergency surgery to have my gall bladder removed!

The payment issues have now been resolved. You should be able to check out as usual.

I am still working, just moving a little slow. 
We are back to our normal shipping schedule.

******
We are now selling Rhinestone Shirts as well.
I only have a few designs up on the website, but you can find more designs on my Facebook page.

*****
Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:


Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

Retiring Stamp Lines:

And don't forget about our Monthly Challenge!
Happy Stamping and Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a fast recovery. I had the same thing happen to me about 12 years ago...Emergency room gall bladder removal at 5am, out the door by 1pm with 4 small incisions. Amazing where medicine has come. Take it easy, Lacey. Don't overdo yourself. Healing prayers are being sent to you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!