Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Holiday Closure

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

We have some sad news. My Mother-in-Law passed away last week. 
We lost my Father-in-Law last December so this has been a very hard year for our family.
6 months after my FIL passed, my MIL was diagnosed with lung cancer that spread to her brain, adrenal gland and then finally her stomach. We are thankful that she died peacefully. 

Here is a picture of my husband and kids with my inlaws a few years ago...

We are traveling to Tennessee on Friday for the Memorial services. Afterward, we will be spending Thanksgiving week with my inlaws and then my Mom and Sister later in Georgia. 

We will be closed from: 
Noon EST Thursday, Nov 22nd - Sunday, November 30th. 

Orders placed after noon on Thursday 
will ship out on December 1st/2nd. 

5 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss
    be strong
    I pray for all of you
    one big hug
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss, especially so soon after your FIL passed. Sending prayers and deepest sympathies to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How terribly sad. Sending crafting hugs at such a difficult time for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss, deepest sympathies to you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss, you really have had a rough few months. I hope you sadness eases soon and you have a much happier time surrounded by your family Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!