Monday, June 6, 2011

"It's Summer" sale, Emerald Faeries, & TGF new stamps

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

This is the 2nd post today. Make sure to check out the new Monthly Challenge below.

I'm back from my trip to St. Lucia for my brother's wedding. We had soooo much fun!!
If you would like to see some pictures of my trip, make sure to check out my personal blog later this week. I have downloaded the pictures from my card, but haven't had the chance to go through them.

Most of the orders that were placed this weekend have already shipped out today. I only have a few that I couldn't get packaged before the post office closed. Those will go out on Tuesday.

As it was mentioned in the new Monthly Challenge post,
we do not have a Product Spotlight this week, but instead we have a SALE!!

Receive 10% off your whole order when you use
discount code summer (all lowercase) at check out.
The sale runs through midnight EST Monday, June 13th.

While I was gone, the new Emerald Faeries arrived!!

And the new Greeting Farm Stamps arrived as well...

**Please note that Summer Break for my kids begins on Wednesday.
That means we have a few trips scheduled this summer to visit family and friends.
As a result, shipping may take a little longer to arrive on some weeks.
I will try to keep the main page of the store updated with any upcoming adjustments to the shipping schedule.

I will be out of town this week from Friday through Monday.
Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will not ship until Tuesday, June 14th.***

Happy stamping and Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!